CYC is committed to your safety!
* Room use will follow proper ventilation measures and class time limits. Space is limited and minimum numbers must be met for sessions to run .
*Masks are required for participation.
*Temperature checks will be taken at the start of each in-person session upon arrival and anyone who isn’t feeling well or has come in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid should not attend.
*Spacing between participants and social distancing protocols will be enforced. Entry/exit doors will be assigned and used.
*Classroom sanitizing measures will be taken and hand-sanitizing stations are provided in each classroom. Liability information and waiver must be read and signed to participate.
Want to see what online choir camp looks like? Enjoy these great performances from our 2020 Sing-A-Bration virtual choral camp!
Eligibility and Participation Details.
- All students must be between the ages of 7 (entering third grade) and 13 (entering eighth grade).
- Tuition Refund policy: up to July 1 = 100%, July 2–10 = 50%, after July 10 =0%
- Scholarships are available based on economic need – CLICK HERE to fill out the tuition assistance request form. Deadline for assistance registration: June 25th.
- Registration deadline is July 1, 2021.
- Registration is limited and awarded on a first-come-first served basis to eligible singers. Minimum number must be meet to run each session.
The Festival Staff
- Robyn Reeves Lana, Founder and Managing Artistic Director of the Cincinnati Youth Choir, national clinician, certified Level III Orff-Schulwerk.
- Sandra Thornton, Assistant Artistic Director of the Cincinnati Youth Choir.
- Leslie Hicks, Music Educator.
- Kay Tyler, Music Educator.
- Megan Battles, Collaborative pianist.
Paper registration forms