The 2020 Sing-A-Bration has been moved to an online format.
Due to COVID-19, the University of Cincinnati campus will remained closed this summer and we will not be hosting at an alternative location due to concern for our singers’ safety while attending a large group event.
Eligibility and Participation Details.
- All students must be between the ages of 7 (entering third grade) and 14 (entering ninth grade).
- Tuition is $100 for the week. Refund policy: up to July 1 = 100%, July 2–10 = 50%, after July 10 =0%
- Scholarships are available based on economic need – CLICK HERE to fill out tuition assistance request form. Deadline for assistance registration: June 25th.
- Registration deadline is July 15, 2020.
- Registration is limited and awarded on a first come-first served basis to eligible singers.
The Festival Staff
- Robyn Reeves Lana, Founder and Managing Artistic Director of the Cincinnati Youth Choir, national clinician, certified Level III Orff-Schulwerk.
- Sandra Thornton, Assistant Artistic Director of the Cincinnati Youth Choir.
- Megan Battles, Collaborative pianist.