Sing-A-Bration Choral Camp
July 26 – 31, 2021
Due to COVID-19, our program details are not yet confirmed for the 2021 Sing-A-Bration Choral Camp.
WE HOPE to be in person at the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music, however, if it is not deemed safe to do so we will host an online program instead.
Below you will see an example of what the online program looked like for our 2020 choral camp.
Once details are confirmed we will update and open up our registration for this program.
Eligibility and Participation Details.
- All students must be between the ages of 7 (entering third grade) and 14 (entering ninth grade).
- Tuition is $100 for the week. Refund policy: up to July 1 = 100%, July 2–10 = 50%, after July 10 =0%
- Scholarships are available based on economic need – CLICK HERE to fill out the tuition assistance request form. Deadline for assistance registration: June 25th.
- Registration deadline is July 15, 2021.
- Registration is limited and awarded on a first-come-first served basis to eligible singers.
The Festival Staff
- Robyn Reeves Lana, Founder and Managing Artistic Director of the Cincinnati Youth Choir, national clinician, certified Level III Orff-Schulwerk.
- Sandra Thornton, Assistant Artistic Director of the Cincinnati Youth Choir.
- Megan Battles, Collaborative pianist.
Paper registration forms
Online registration form