Eligibility and Participation Details.
- All students must be between the ages of 7 (entering third grade) and 14 (entering ninth grade).
- Tuition is $190 for the week, and includes a Sing-A-Bration t-shirt. Refund policy: up to July 1 = 100%, July 2–10 = 50%, after July 10 =0%
- Scholarships are available based on economic need – CLICK HERE to fill out tuition assistance request form. Deadline for assistance registration: June 25th.
- Choral camp will be held on the campus of the University of Cincinnati, College-Conservatory of Music. Sessions will run from 9 am – 4 pm Monday through Friday. Saturday 1 pm-5 pm.
- Registration deadline is July 1, 2020.
- Registration is limited and awarded on a first come-first served basis to eligible singers.
Sing-A-Bration 2020 commissioned composer is Cynthia Gray. Participants will premiere the commission and will have the opportunity to meet and work with the composer!
The Festival Staff
- Robyn Reeves Lana, Founder and Managing Artistic Director of the Cincinnati Youth Choir, national clinician, certified Level III Orff-Schulwerk.
- Sandra Thornton, Assistant Artistic Director of the Cincinnati Youth Choir.
- Leslie Hicks, General Music and Gifted Enrichment Specialist, Orff-Schulwerk Instructor, Level III Orff Schulwerk Certified.
- Kay Tyler, General Music Specialist, Kodaly and Orff Certified, National Teaching Certificate in Early/Middle Childhood Music Education.
- Megan Battles, Collaborative pianist.