2019 Participating Choirs CLICK HERE
to view our next steps deadline page
Want to get in on next years fun?
Our 2020 Queen City Children’s Choir Festival Registration is now open!
June 25- 28, 2020
Join the Cincinnati Youth Choir (CYC) for a special choral festival on the beautiful University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music campus.
The non-competitive festival will focus on a supportive, sharing environment under the direction of CYC Managing Artistic Director, Robyn Lana, and guest artist/composer, Jim Papoulis.
Guest choirs will stay in UC dormitories. For a nominal fee, all costs/meals are included except for transportation to Cincinnati.
- Information about Jim Papoulis
- Download the 2020 program details
- Download the sample itinerary (Subject to change at sole discretion of CYC)
- Email Rachel Breeden, Community Engagement & Marketing Manager, at email@example.com for additional questions or concerns.
To register, you have two options:
- fill out the Queen City Festival printable application form
Required Supplemental Materials:
Whether you submit your registration application by mail or online, interested choirs must still submit the following supplemental materials by the January 1, 2020 deadline:
- Recent recording (2-3 selections, 10-12 minutes)
- A recent program
- Director’s biography (Please send electronically via email)
- History of choir/organization (Please send electronically via email)
- $250 non-refundable application fee (This will be applied to the total tuition.)
Materials should be mailed to:
Cincinnati Youth Choir – QCF
University of Cincinnati
College‐Conservatory of Music
Cincinnati, OH 45221‐0236