Registration is closed for our 2018 festival.
2018 Participating Choirs CLICK HERE for festival forms.
June 28 – July 1, 2018
Join the Cincinnati Youth Choir (CYC) for a special choral festival on the beautiful University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music campus.
The non-competitive festival will focus on a supportive, sharing environment under the direction of CYC Managing Artistic Director, Robyn Lana, and guest artist/composer, Jim Papoulis.
Guest choirs will stay in UC dormitories. For a nominal fee, all costs/meals are included except for transportation to Cincinnati.
- Information about Jim Papoulis
- Download the 2019 Program Announcement
- Download the 2019 sample Itinerary
- Email Rachel Breeden, Community Engagement & Marketing Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions or concerns.
To register, you have two options:
- Complete Application Form Online
- 2019 Queen City Festival Registration
Required Supplemental Materials:
Whether you submit your registration application by mail or online, interested choirs must still submit the following supplemental materials by the January 1, 2019 deadline:
- Recent recording (2-3 selections, 10-12 minutes)
- A recent program
- Director’s biography (Please send electronically via email)
- History of choir/organization (Please send electronically via email)
- $250 non-refundable application fee (This will be applied to the total tuition.)
Materials should be mailed to:
Cincinnati Youth Choir – QCF
University of Cincinnati
College‐Conservatory of Music
Cincinnati, OH 45221‐0236